Irfan Rizvi, MD
460 Canisteo Street
Hornell, NY 14843
Phone: (607) 324-4134
Click Here for the newest, Non-Invasive Treatment for Hemorrhoids (THD), Patient Forms & more information.
Join Dr. Rizvi, September 11 – A Sensitive Topic...Hemorrhoids. Hornell Golf Club, 6:30-7:30pm. Click Here for information.
Click here to print out a new patient packet (PDF).
Please bring these completed forms to your first appointment...thank you.
Click here to listen to Dr. Rizvi discuss THD, a new treatment for hemorrhoids on Cool 97 with Dave Pal. (mp3)
- Medical doctorate - Aga Khan University Medical College (Pakistan)
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- General Surgery, West Virginia University Hospital
- Ferguson Clinic at Spectrum Health/Michigan State University
- Board Certified in Surgery
- Board Certified in Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life support ACLS Provider
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
- Association for Academic Surgery
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Buffalo General Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospital
- Colorectal surgery
- Gastro-intestinal conditions
Philosophy of Care
- Published and presented numerous papers on surgical and cancer-related topics.